Hello Friends today I got opportunity to have the question answer session/ Interview with Chayan Chakrabarti. This is my 6th Interview article of pro blogger who are making decent money from their blog.
Nowadays, blogging niche becoming very popular day by day. Everyone wants to create a Blog with dream to earn some money. But they did not aware of its competition.
I know there is very competition even though you can make money some decent money from it. For this you required some perfect guide or pro blogger.
So that I have started this interview series for help you in growing your blog and drive some good amount of traffic on Blog.
I hope you are enjoying this series. So, without wasting any time Let’s start interview with Chayan Chakrabarti and see their opinion about Blogging at various aspect.
- Interview with Chayan Chakrabarti : Founder SimplefactsOnline.com
- 1. Let’s introduce yourself Quickly?
- 2. When and why do you choose Blogging?
- 3. As a blogger what is your Daily Schedule?
- 4. Which blog do you like most and Why?
- 5. What is your main source of Income?
- 6. What is the secret behind your Success?
- 7. Which premium tools do you use to improve your Performance?
- 8. How do you do topic and keywords research for new Blog Posts?
- 9. Best way to succeed in blogging and Affiliate?
- 10. How to increase affiliate Sales?
- 11. What is your goal in blogging at the end of 2020?
- 12. Tips for our readers to increase Blog Traffic?
- 13. Any tips and Advice for blogging try Readers?
- 14. Any Suggestion for my Blog?
- Last Word
Interview with Chayan Chakrabarti : Founder SimplefactsOnline.com
Well friends, I approach him on Facebook and ask some question which I have for my Blog. He replied all the question in that way which I want. He is a Full Time Job and Part Time Professional Blogger and Digital marketer and Started SimplefactOnline.com to Help new Blogger.
He is too much supportive and very gentle Blogger which every pro blogger should be. Then I invited him for Interview and here is the article interview with Chayan Chakrabarti.
I have asked some important question which I think every blogger have in their mind. So, Let’s start this Interview see their answer of my Questions:
1. Let’s introduce yourself Quickly?
Hey Archana, thanks a lot for allowing me to share my journey with your audience.
Hey guys, this is Chayan Chakrabarti. I am a computer application graduate from Kolkata. I worked in different domains like billing, tech, sales. And in 2017 I came to know about digital marketing.
I wanted to start my blog for a long time, but I was not sure if I could manage blogging along with my job. Finally, in August 2019, I started simplefactsoline.com.
2. When and why do you choose Blogging?
As mentioned above, I started blogging in August 2019. I believe that blogging is the best way to express yourself. Being an introvert, this is the biggest perk for me.
3. As a blogger what is your Daily Schedule?
My schedule is a bit weird. I am working on a fulltime job. So I have very little time for blogging. I work on a USA project. So, I do my office work from 8.30 pm to 5 am. And after 5 am I start my work. My schedule is:
- I schedule My Social Media Posts and Reply to Unread Messages.
- I check my website metrics. Make A note of the things that need more attention.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Check My WordPress Dashboard. Update Plugins and Approve Comments.
- Create Outline of My Next Article.
- Write At Least 500 words every day.
- Read Other Blogs to Get Insights
4. Which blog do you like most and Why?
5. What is your main source of Income?
In blogging, I do not depend on one source to earn. The primary monetization is affiliate marketing. Other than that, I am earning via sponsor posts on my blog. I also do some SEO projects for my clients.
6. What is the secret behind your Success?
Blogging is like a marathon race. I do not consider myself a successful blogger. A lot of work needs to be done by me. Here are a few things I do with my blog and life:
- Provide Detailed Content Around the Topic.
- Explain Things in a Simpler Way.
- I try to be consistent.
7. Which premium tools do you use to improve your Performance?
- I use many premium tools.Here are the details.
- Theme – Generatepress Premium
- Page Builder – Elementor Pro & Thrive Architect
- Cache Plugin – Wp Rocket Premium
- Error-less Writing – Grammarly Premium
- Image Creation – Canva Premium
- Hosting – GreenGeeks
- Social Sharing – Social Snap Pro
8. How do you do topic and keywords research for new Blog Posts?
I follow a different strategy. If you have noticed, the homepage of simplefactsonline. You must have seen that I publish content in 3 categories, Digital Marketing, blogging, and SEO. So, in a month, I try to complete at least one post in each category.
So once I decide the topic, I do keyword research. I use ahrefs to do my keyword research. However, each SEO tool will show different data in terms of search volume and keyword difficulty. So, I decide on the topic and analyze the top 10 articles and their web metrics.
If there are websites with moderate authority ranking on top 10, then there is a high possibility to create a 10 X better content and rank. If you see social sites (Quora, Facebook, etc) are ranking in the top 10, then a fresh content can perform better. So, in ahrefs, I simply type the topic
Don’t panic with the keyword difficulty. Scroll down Under Keyword ideas by search volume you will see View All. Click there. Set difficulty and boom! You will get lots of low competition keywords.
You can also get keyword ideas from sites like quora and answer the public. Those sites are amazing when it comes to finding LSI keywords. You can also check the top blogs in your niche in ahrefs to grab a few low competition keywords. Like this.
These are a few tricks to get a bunch of low competition keywords without brainstorming much. However, that should not be the permanent goal for any blogger. You have to understand the searcher’s intent to do well in SEO.
9. Best way to succeed in blogging and Affiliate?
I am very grateful for blogging. No other field can give you this kind of recognition. I love sharing my knowledge to help others. Understand one thing, people do not buy your story, they go buy your experience.
So whenever, you are doing blogging or writing reviews for any products. Try to be as detailed as possible. Needless to say that you need a mobile-optimized website. The rest will happen in autopilot mode. Means, a blogger will understand the next steps with his blogging experiences.
10. How to increase affiliate Sales?
You need to be very genuine with your website if you want to be a successful affiliate marketer. Your website should talk about what you are going to offer and why your site instead of million other sites. The moment an affiliate marketer can do this, they will get a better result.
Before promoting any product, an affiliate marketer should do these things:
- Don’t Promote Without Using the Product.
- Write Pros and Cons
- Share Your Overall Experience
- What is it you like most about the product that you did not find on similar products?
- Price And Value Equation
- Target Audience
11. What is your goal in blogging at the end of 2020?
I had a few goals. However, things are not usual now and because of that, we all are making some compromises. By the end of 2020, I would like to post 35 detailed blog posts and 15 to 20 Videos on my youtube channel.
12. Tips for our readers to increase Blog Traffic?
New blogs will not get much traffic organically. It’s a harsh truth. So, to obtain free traffic, a new blogger has to focus more on the referral traffic. Focus on building an audience, and create at least 2 detailed posts every week.
The number of posts will increase, you will get more chances to promote them across your social media channels. You can follow this traffic guide to get a more realistic direction.
13. Any tips and Advice for blogging try Readers?
If you have ever come across the site blogging try, that means you have an interest in blogging, affiliate marketing, and SEO. Archana is working very hard to provide valuable content for you guys. Keep supporting her.
14. Any Suggestion for my Blog?
I really like the blogging design and layout of yours. Content quality is also good. Publish more posts. All the very best.
That is all for now,
I hope you enjoyed this interview with Chayan Chakrabarti series and I am quite sure that you have learned many new things about him as well as Blogging.
If you have any other question regarding Blogging you can ask through comment. I need some more important questions for upcoming Interview.
Very soon You are going to see Sumit Sao from BloggingLift and Santanu Debnath from Bloggingjoy. It is going to be amazing interview with them.
Stay connected and visit my blog for more updates.
At the last thanks for giving me your valuable time to read it. Give your say few words about this to motivate me.
Do one favor please Join My private Facebook Group for more Blogging Tips. Let’s help each other and Grow Together.