Are you looking for a Novashare Plugin Review – an extra lightweight and features in-reach social media sharing plugin for WordPress website?
You have landed on the right page.
Well, if you have a website, then you probably seek to drive traffic on your website. Isn’t it?
In that case, you need to make a solid strategy and implement some methods to increase your brand awareness quickly.
In today’s era, social media networks are one of the great ways to bring a significant amount of traffic to your site.
But the problem is that most people don’t know how to effectively use social media to increase blog traffic.
Let me clarify one thing: if you share your content on social media with the right people at the right time, you will definitely get massive benefits.
So in such a scenario, you need to add social media sharing options on your site’s pages, or posts are more beneficial to achieve your goals.
It helps you distribute and increase your products page and articles reach via social media platforms to massive audience groups.
Apart from that, if you have enabled the social media share option, your reader will also be able to share your valuable content with their audience group.
That means you need a perfect tool that allows you to add social media buttons to make your content shareable and not harm your site.
- How to Enable Social Media Sharing Option?
- What is Novashare?
- Man Behind Novashare Plugin
- Top Reasons For Using Novashare Plugin
- How to Get Started With Novashare Plugin
- Novashare Plugin Review – Dashboard UI
- Novashare Social Share Plugin – Functionality and Essential Settings
- How to Add Click to Tweet Block?
- Using of Novashare Social Share Meta Box
- Novashare Follow Widget
- Speed Test – Before and After Installing Novashare
- Pro of Using Novashare
- Cons of Using Novashare
- Problem With Floating Social Share Buttons
- Novashare Review – Pricing Structure
- FAQs Related to Novashare WordPress Plugin
- Now Your Turn
How to Enable Social Media Sharing Option?
There are several ways to add social media buttons, but it depends on which platforms you use.
If your website is custom-built, then you can integrate social media sharing tools with API. Some platforms might support any other methods that you have looked for.
Here I am going to explain the method for the most popular content management system, WordPress.
So you can Install any social media plugin from WordPress respiratory or buy from an author and then use it. But remember it should be
- Easy to Use
- Fast Loading
- Clean Coded
- Fully Optimized
- All Essential Features
If the installed plugin doesn’t meet the above criteria, then it will harm your website speed.
Now the question is, which WordPress social media plugin would be best for you?
Although you have tons of options available in the market, few of them fulfill the criteria mentioned earlier to meet your core need.
And Novashare social sharing plugin is one of them.
I will explore more about Novashare’s features and functionality and how it helps you distribute your content on various social media platforms.
After reading this post (Novashare Review), you can quickly figure out whether you should go with Novashare or not.
What is Novashare?
Novashare is a performance-focused premium plugin for WordPress that helps you to add social media share buttons to your blog post.
It is a premium social share plugin that claims the criteria mentioned above) and doesn’t impact your website speed.
Now you may have one question in your mind: how is it possible? Because almost all social sharing plugins generally add 50KB in size.
So, I will show you the proof of file size and speed test with and without the Novashare Plugin.
Be with me and continue to the post.
Now let’s see the Novashare history and the man behind the Novashare Plugin – A lightweight performance-focused social share plugin.
Man Behind Novashare Plugin
The Novashare Plugin is part of the forgemedia product developed by two brothers (@Brian Jackson and Brett Jackson) who love WordPress coding and work consistently to provide excellent value to their customers.
These two brothers also developed the Perfmatters plugin. Perfmatters is a premium WordPress performance plugin that helps you greatly enhance your website speed and improve your core web vital score.
So it is clear that the developer’s background is all about speed and optimization. That means developing a social share plugin in a size of 5KB is not a big deal for them.
And the product is in front of you as a Novashare social share plugin.
Now I will tell you why I am satisfied with Novashare after using it for the last 6 months.
Top Reasons For Using Novashare Plugin
There are tons of plugin options available in the market to add social buttons to your website.
But few of them are satisfying when it comes to speed and file size along with feature capabilities.
Initially, I was using Social Snap for adding social share options on my site. However, it was a great social share plugin with many excellent features.
However, Novashare is one step ahead if you consider speed, file size, user interface, etc. On the other hand, Social Snap has some extra features & add-ons like social auto poster, social login, share hub, etc.
But it sometimes these features seems extra & not essential, and that adds extra code on your site, which slows down your site speed.
We are not comparing Novashare, and Social Snap, so let’s move ahead and see Why I have started using the Novashare social sharing plugin on all my blogs.
#1. Fast and Lightweight
The Novashare Plugin is developed by a developer whose background is Speed and Optimization. So they have precisely optimized the plugin code for loading faster than ever.
The plugin is well coded and uses inline SVG icons instead of third-party icons so that you can reduce extra DNS Lookup. Sounds amazing!!
Apart from that, plugin file size also matters when it comes to speed. It means larger files load slow and smaller files loads fast, and Novashare just adds only 5KB extra on your server.
#2. Easy to Use and Clean Dashboard UI
The user interface matters a lot if you are a beginner because some products have many complex settings and lots of customization options.
In such cases, it is confusing and hard to navigate the required settings. But don’t worry! It is not going to happen with the Navashare Plugin.
The Novashare Plugin uses native WordPress styling and a clean dashboard (with only essential settings) to avoid confusion and quickly configure the plugin hassle-free.
#3. Device Responsiveness
No problem which device you are using, whether it is mobile or desktop, you can use Novashare works ideally. I know this is not a WordPress theme to consider responsiveness, but the Novashare Plugin is device-friendly. So it is a bonus point for you.
#4. Click to Tweet Block & Follow Widget
Novashare offers a Click to Tweet block that you can add to your article. You can write some clickable paragraph, quote, or post title in this block so that your readers can directly tweet it.
Apart from that, Novashare provides the following widgets so that you can add all your social media site profile links in one place. Novashare follows widgets to help you to gain followers quickly.
#5. Custom CSS & Analytics Data
As I said earlier that, Novashare uses very simple styling to provide you with better speed. Although, Novashare Plugin has several styling combinations that you can set as brand style.
However, if you want to change these styling of social share icons, layout, position, etc., custom, you can add your own CSS to achieve your custom layout and design.
Along with that, you can track the performance of shared articles and quickly figure out which social media is working well for you. By seeing these analytics data, you can make a solid strategy for content sharing.
#6. Link Shortening & Total Share Count Recovery
Novashare offers seamless integration with Bitly that helps you shorten your post URLs while being shared on any social media network.
Why is a link or URL shortening essential? Because some social media platforms block or don’t allow you to share the exact URLs of your article.
Apart from that, you can recover all the social share count which has been shared previously. That means you will not lose your post share count after installing the Navashare Social share Plugin.
#7. Cost-Effective and Money-back Guarantee
Novashare’s pricing structure is quite attractive and cheaper than its competitors. They also offer a 10% extra discount on top of their pricing so that you can save more money on buying a premium tool.
Apart from that, Novashare offers industry-standard 30 days money-back guarantee on every subscription. In any case, if you are not entirely happy with their products, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days by sending an email to Novashare.
Note – If you are writing an email for asking refund, make sure your reason must is valid and follows their refund policy rules.
#8. Quality Support
Novashare offers quality support via email, and you can reach them by sending an email from the contact us page regarding your problem. Their support system follows only business days.
Along with that, you can refer to their extensive documentation for all your common problems and their solutions.
How to Get Started With Novashare Plugin
Novashare is a premium social share plugin (don’t have a free version) for your social share needs.
It would be best to buy their subscription, and then you can download the Novashare zip file.
After that, you need to upload this file to install & activate it on your website.
On successful activation of the Novashare Plugin, you should provide the license key to get the latest update in the future.
The plugin installation process is the same as other plugins which you have ever installed.
Go to Plugin – Add New – Upload Novashare Zip File – Install and Activate it.
Booo!!! You are ready to get full advantage of all the innovative features of the Novashare Plugin to make your content shareable.
For accessing the Novashare dashboard and its settings to configure, you need to follow these steps-
Go to WordPress Dashboard and then Settings and click on the Novashare option.
It will take you to the Novashare dashboard, where you can configure all the settings per your requirements.
Now, move ahead and see what features Novashare offers and for what purpose?
Novashare Plugin Review – Dashboard UI
When you visit the Novashare Dashboard, you can see a clean interface and every setting systematically arranged so that you can navigate your required option quickly.
You can see in the image, here are some points that I want to explain to you.
- Main Settings Menu – Each Menu contains different settings that you can configure as per your requirements.
- It is the link to speed optimization article-based or Perfmatters Speed Optimization Plugin.
- If you have any issues while using the Novashare social share plugin, you can visit the support page for raising a ticket by sending an email.
- It is the direct link to Novashare plugin documentation. Here you will find almost all the answers regarding usage of the Novashare Plugin.
It is all about the Novashare plugin dashboard UI. Now move further and explore each tab (Options, Tools, License) and see their configuration setting.
Novashare Social Share Plugin – Functionality and Essential Settings
Novashare offers lots of customization options (straightforward and easy-to-understand) for social share buttons as along with social sharing options so that any new beginners can configure them correctly.
So, let’s jump to the Novashare customization options and see what settings are given and for what purpose.
1. Novashare Option Menu
It is the highly essential settings that you need to configure according to your needs.
Option menu consists of different types of social share display tabs like inline Content, Floating Bar, Click to Tweet, Pinterest, and Configuration, which we will see one by one ahead.
A. Inline Content Tab
This tab provides complete control over social share buttons and allows you to configure & style them as you need.
Here you can hide and display the social share button by turning on and off the toggle button.
You can also enable/ disable social sharing icons with single clicks and arrange them by dragging them at the desired position.
Apart from that, the Inline content tab has several settings sections for social share button customization to meet your core needs.
(I). Display Settings Section
Here you can configure social share button visibility (how and where) it should be displayed.
- Post Type – Select post, page, media, or all for displaying social share buttons.
- Button Position – You can choose the location to display the social share button from the drop-down menu, Above Content, Below Content, Above and Below Content, Don’t Add to Content.
- Mobile Breakpoint – You are allowed to set your custom width in pixels (px) for the occurrence of the mobile breakpoint.
- Hide Above Breakpoint – Hide social share buttons if the browser viewport (screen size) is wider than the mobile breakpoint.
- Hide Below Breakpoint – Hide social share buttons if the browser viewport (screen size) is narrower than the mobile breakpoint.
(II). Design Settings Section
Here you can customize the social share buttons style, layout, size, and more to match your brand. Explore the combination of style options the Novashare plugin has.
- Button Style – Here, you can set the style of your social share buttons like – Solid, Inverse, Bordered Label, Bordered Button, Minimal Label, and Minimal.
- Button Layout & Alignment – These options let you set the social share buttons layout ( 1 to 6 column) and set the alignment left, right, or center display.
- Button Size & Shape – Here, you can decide the size (small, medium, and large) and shape (squared, rounded, and circular) of your inline social share buttons.
- Button Color & Hover Color – These options allow you to set the color and hover color of the social share button to match your brand color.
- Button Margin and Label – Here, you can control the margin (Gap between) social share buttons and show/ hide label (social network name) for mobile and desktop.
(III). Share Counts Settings Section
In this section, you can enable to display share count configuration. Here are the settings that you need to do in this section.
- Total Share Count – You can decide whether you want to display or hide the total post share count.
- Total Share Count Position – Here, you can set the total share count display location before or after for social share buttons.
- Total Share Count Color – Set the desired color of your total share counts.
- Network Share Count – Decide whether you want to display/ hide individual social network share counts.
(IV). Call to Action Section (Only for Inline Content)
Here you can customize the Call to Action (CTA) text of your social share buttons.
- Text – Leave black for default CTA or type compelling Call to Action text so the readers can’t go without sharing your content.
- Font Size – Decide the font size of your Call to Action text.
- Font Color – Set the color of your Call to Action Text to match your brand color.
B. Floating Bar Tab
Having Floating social share buttons on your website (especially for mobile) is the best practice. Because mobile phones have a small screen and have a social share option on the end of content would not be enough.
Floating social share buttons always appear in front of your readers, no matter when they scroll your page.
In this tab, you are allowed to customize your floating social share buttons and configure its setting as you require.
Although, the Floating Bar tab has the same customization settings which the inline content tab has. Apart from that, this tab has some additional customization settings that you need to look for.
- Show on Posts Page & Archives – You can enable or disable floating social share buttons on posts page and archives.
- Button Position & Alignment – Set Floating social share button position for default or don’t add to content and alignment for left or right of the page.
- Top & Edge Offset – You can decide the margin of your floating social share widgets from the top, left/ right of the page.
- Show on Scroll location, Threshold – You can set the scroll effects of the floating social share buttons for mobile, desktop, or both.
- Button Style – Here, you can set the style of floating social share buttons like solid and inverse.
(I). Mobile Layout Customization Settings
It is an extra customization section that is available in the floating bar tab.
In this section, you can customize your floating social sharing buttons’ style and layout appearance for mobile devices. Here is the settings list that you will get in this section.
- Max Width – Decide the floating social share buttons display width in pixels (default 800px) for mobile.
- Background Color – Set the background color of your floating social share buttons for mobile.
- Background Padding – Decide the background padding (in pixels) of your floating social media share buttons for mobile.
- Fill Available Space – Enable it for covering max-width by stretching the size of social network icon size.
- Hide Total Share Counts – Decide whether you want to display total post share counts along with social share buttons.
That is all about the Novashare social share buttons customization setting that you need to configure in Inline content display and Floating Bar widgets.
Now move further and check out other setting options-
C. Click to Tweet Tab
It is one of the excellent features that I like most. You can add the Click to Tweet block in each article to increase your tweet count faster.
This tab allows you to configure Click to Tweet block global settings. Here is what you need to set-
- Theme – You can basically decide your Click to Tweet block’s theme (background style) like Default, Simple, Simple Alternate.
- Call to Action Text – By default, click to tweet CTA has been given, but you can set your own Call to Action Text for this block.
- CTA Position – You can decide the Call to Action Text position like left or right from here.
Note – Click to Tweet Setting can be overridden individually for each post from WordPress Block Editor.
D. Pinterest Tab
This tab complies with Pinterest buttons for images. That means if you enable this setting, it will show the Pinterest Icon button on all your pictures. It is a very helpful feature for Pinterest lovers.
Resulting in this, your readers can pin your image directly from your site by clicking on the Pinterest button.
Here is the option you have in the Pinterest tab-
- Share Button Behavior – Here, you can decide the Pinterest button action after click – Pin only Featured Image or Select one from all post images.
- Enable Image Pins – Enable or disable Pinterest share button from Image (Shows after hovering on image).
- Post Type – Decide which types of post images display Pinterest pin options like Post, Page, Media, or All.
- Button Position & Shape – Here, you are allowed to set the Pinterest Pin button position (Top Left/ Top Right/ Center/ Bottom Left/ Bottom Right) and Shape (Squired, Rounded, Circular) for better visibility.
- Hide Button Label – You can show or Hide label (Pinterest network name) from Pin Button.
- Exclude Image – Here, you can provide the list of images that would be excluded for showing the Pinterest Pin Button.
E. Configuration Tab
This tab is all about global settings for Novashare social share buttons that you need to configure as per your requirements.
Configuration tab setting options have different sections containing several innovative functionalities.
Let’s have a look at Configuration Tab Settings Options-
- Minimum Share Count – Decide the minimum share count. After that total share count will start showing.
- Enable Twitter Counts & Service – Keep toggle on and request to store your Twitter share count via third parties like TweetCount and OpenShareCount.
- Twitter Username – Provide your Twitter username that will show while sharing your content with Twitter.
- Facebook App ID & Secret – Enter Facebook App ID and Secret for showing facebook share counts.
- Enable Open Graph – It prints out the open graph tags with the Novashare in the section of the site.
- Hide Meta Box – Hide or Show Novashare meta box from WordPress Bock Editor.
- Global Style – Keep Toggle On if you are using Novashare shortcode with any custom pages.
- Share Counts Refresh Rate – You are allowed to set the refresh rate frequency for share counts based on modified date.
- Purge Share Counts – Click to delete all share counts from your database permanently.
- Custom CSS – It is a fantastic feature that has been added recently. You can add it here rather than using custom CSS (only for Navashare Styling) in the WordPress customizer. Why because these custom CSS will load when and where it is actually required, not throughout your site.
(I). Google Analytics
If you love to track the performance of your shared post across multiple networks, then this is going to be a game-changer.
By using this advanced feature, you can set the UTM parameter for Google Analytics. So, Click on the toggle to enable UTM tracking and provide other parameters.
After setting these parameters like Campaign UTM Source, Campaign UTM Medium, Campaign UTM Name, you can quickly figure out which social networks are driving more traffic on your blog.
(II). Link Shortening
Sometimes many social networks block or don’t allow you to share post URLs directly. In such a case, you must shorten your link by using any third-party tools like Bitly, Rebrandly, etc.
But, if you are using Novashare WordPress social sharing plugin, you can integrate your Bitly account by providing Generic Access Token for shortening shared URLs quickly.
Apart from that, you can click the Purge Short Links option for permanently deleting all your short links from the database.
(III). Share Count Recovery
Almost all WordPress social media share plugins offer this option, but do you know its use?
If you know, then well; if not, then learn here.
Suppose you have recently migrated to a new domain name, but you have too many shares attached to the previous domain.
In such a scenario, you may lose all your share counts. Isn’t it?
Then what next?
Novashare plugin helps you to recover all your previous post share counts with a few clicks. Just you need to provide the previous domain link structure and all sets.
You can easily be able to display all old share counts along with new ones.
2. Novashare Tools Menu
Novashare tools tab is all about plugin management that helps you manage plugin data like settings export and import, etc.
- Clean Uninstall – Keep toggle on if you want to permanently delete all plugin data from your database after uninstalling Navashare Social Share Plugin.
- Accessibility Mode – Check box to disable visual UI elements in plugin settings like toggles, checkbox, and hovering tooltips.
- Export/ Import Novashare Settings – TIt is one of the cool features if you have Novashare installed on multiple sites. If you want to save your time and effort, you can quickly export Novashare settings (.json file) and import them to another site.
3. Novashare License Menu
This tab is all about managing your license key. After providing the license key, you can see the user email, status of plugin license, no. of active sites, and license expiration date.
Important Note – Never forget to click on the “Save Changes” button to save your configuration. If you fail to do so, then all your settings will be lost.
How to Add Click to Tweet Block?
This is quite a beneficial feature when you are looking for more tweet count. You can easily add a Click to Tweet Block to any post or page with few clicks.
While using WordPress Block Editor, you need to click on the “+” button and search the “Novashare Click to Tweet” block. When you see this block, click to add it into your article.
Now, the Novashare Click to Tweet block has been added to your post; you can customize and enable/ disable some settings further.
You can add text that would be shared when someone clicks on this block or on CTA Text.
On the right-hand side, you will find some settings which you can apply if you feel needed. Here is what?
These settings will override the Click to Tweet tab settings like Theme, Call to Action Text, CTA Position, which you have configured previously.
Apart from that, you will get some other settings here like
- Remove URL – By enabling it, you can remove the URL from the tweetable text.
- Remove Username – If you don’t want to add your username while tweeting, you can remove it by enabling toggle.
- Hide Hashtags – You can add many hashtags in your tweetable text, but you can hide them in the front end by keeping this toggle on.
Using of Novashare Social Share Meta Box
After installing the Novashare plugin, you will have an extra section at the end of your WordPress block editor.
This section is named as “Novashare: Details,” Actually, it is a social share meta box. This section has four parts where left for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and the right part is only for Pinterest.
(1) Using this left section, you can add the custom social media Image (Recommended size 1200×635), title, and meta description, which will be shown when someone shares this article on social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
(2) The right section also has the same setting, but remember that currently, Pinterest doesn’t support both (Pinterest Title and Pinterest Description) simultaneously. That means the only Pinterest title will go into the pins.
Apart from that, you will get some other options, like (3) hiding Inline & Floating Social Share Buttons and Image Pins for the current post or page.
(4) You can also refresh and recover the share count for the current post or page from here.
Novashare Follow Widget
It is an additional feature offered by Novashare so that you can add a follow widget and direct your audience on your social media site profile and increase your follower quickly.
You can add this widget in your site sidebar with a valid social media site profile URL.
Apart from that, you can customize the Novashare Follow widget further to match your brand styling.
- Set Follow Widget Title
- Decide Social Follow Button Shape & Alignment
- Set Social Follow Button Size and Margin in Pixels (px)
- Change Button and Icon Color
- Change Button and Icon Hover Color
- Check Box to Open in New Tab
- Select Social Network and Provide Profile Link
- Click to Add More Network
Till now, I have explained all the features, the functionality of the Novashare Social Share Plugin.
Now it’s time to check the performance of this plugin and compare performance with some other WordPress Post Share plugins.
So, without any further ado, let’s quickly start the performance test to see whether it is lightweight and fast or not!!
Speed Test – Before and After Installing Novashare
Do you know, Every element, file, code, etc., that you add to your site makes a harmful impact?
But here, you are installing a WordPress plugin so that it will definitely make some impact on your site speed.
However, Novashare boldly claims that their plugin adds only 5KB file size (Generally adds a minimum 50KB) and does not make any huge difference in page speed.
But why take their words? Let’s check it on your own and compare it with other social share plugins like Social Snap.
I will Install Novashare on a new website that has minimal content, so it is clear that site speed would be much better.
Note – For the speed test, I am using the Pingdom Speed Test Tools website, and the server location is North America – USA – San Francisco location.
Before I installed the Novashare plugin, I have checked my site speed and page size, and the result is here.
Page size is 215.7KB, Load Time 893 ms, and Total request number is 19.
Now I will install and activate the Novashare Plugin on my site.
Next, I will add inline content and a floating bar with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Telegram, and Whatsapp to check the speed and file size.
Now I have checked the site speed and page size. I was shocked to see the incredible result. You can also see in the image below-
Novashare adds only (221-215.7=5.3) 5.3KB, Speed Increases to (935-893=42) 42ms, and total request number increases by 2. That is an impressive performance you get after installing the Novashare social share WordPress plugin.
It is not where I am stopped and does some more tests by enabling all the social share networks for both places (inline and floating) along with Click to Tweet Block and tested site speed and page size.
Guess what happens!!
I was surprised to see the results. See the image below.
After enabling all the options, it adds only (246.6-215.7=30.9) 30.9KB, Speed increases to (908-893=15) 15ms, and requests number added only 1.
So it is clear that the Novashare plugin will add a maximum possible size of 30.9KB only to your website.
Now, you can easily make out, How fast Novashare Plugin is and how much space it would take.
Next, I also compare the speed test by uninstalling Novashare and installing the Social Snap plugin to check site speed and page size.
Now I have Installed the Social Snap Plugin (free version) with few social networks enabled like – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and email on both places (inline and floating), then run the speed test.
Here is what I have seen,
As you can see, Social snap adds (294.4-215.7=78.7) 78.7KB with just 4 social share options, whereas Novashare adds a max of 30.9KB with all social share options.
I have used a FREE version of the social snap plugin, and I don’t think upgrading to premium will make any difference.
Apart from that, I have tested a FREE version of the Social Warfare WordPress plugin, which enables a few social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest on Inline content shown on the top and bottom of the post.
Here is the result that I have seen,
I am totally disappointed by seeing Social Warfare speed test results. It is downgraded compared to social snap also.
You can quickly determine that the Social Warfare plugin adds more than 85KB to your site, and speed is also increased badly.
So by seeing the above test result, you can say that Novashare is the most lightweight and lightning-fast WordPress share plugin available in the market.
Thanks to Jackson’s brother for your excellent work and for providing us with a fantastic product.
Pro of Using Novashare
- Clean and user-friendly dashboard
- Easy to navigate all settings
- Lightweight add 5Kb only
- Fast Loading
- Custom Social Share Meta Box
- Recovery Share Counts
- One-Click Purge Share Count
- Google Analytics Support
- Link Shortening via Bitly
- Click to Tweet Block
- Inline & Floating widgets
- Quality Support
- 30 Days money-back guarantee
- And may more
Cons of Using Novashare
- Should have more background color option for Click to Tweet Block
- It Doesn’t have a FREE version
- Available only for WordPress Website
- Novashare doesn’t offer API Key
- Should have social share hub button other than inline and floating
- Should have page view option along with total share counts
- No other major cons
Problem With Floating Social Share Buttons
There is no doubt that Novashare is a fast, lightweight Social share plugin for WordPress Websites that offers many unique features to make your content shareable.
I have found one minor issue with this plugin!!
Although, I got the solution for this problem using additional CSS code in my theme. But It should be fixed from the developer side. Here is the issue I observe “Floating Bar Social Sharing Buttons Covers Some Part of Footer Area in Mobile View.”
However, I am using GeneratePress Premium Theme, for which I found this issue. It might not happen with other themes.
It is a humble request from the developer to check this problem with another theme and, if required fixed it ASAP.
Novashare Review – Pricing Structure
The pricing structure of any product is one of the deciding factors whether someone will buy that product or not.
However, in my opinion, if you are getting amazing benefits along with quality support, then you should not let go of that product only because the price is a bit high.
But don’t worry!!
Novashare offers a very competitive pricing structure that is affordable from its competitors.
They have three types of subscription plans that include the same features and one-year premium support & updates, whether it is a starter or higher plan.
The only difference you will get, number of site licenses.
Let see the Novashare pricing structure-
- Personal Plan – The starter plan costs $24.95 per year, and you are allowed to use Novashare Plugin on a single site.
- Business Plan – It is the second plan of Novashare that costs $54.95 per year, and you can use it on three WordPress Sites.
- Unlimited Site Plan – It is the last and higher plan of Novashare that you can purchase at the cost of $124.95 per year (normally $149.95 per year). In this plan, you can use the Novashare plugin on unlimited sites, and you will also get multisite support.
How to Get Discount on Novashare Plugin
Well, If you have decided to buy Novashare then here aresome steps to get 10% extra discount on the top of normal pricing. You need to follow the below mentioned step to grab this amazing deal.
Step 1. Click on this Exclusive Link, you will be redirected to pricng page.
Step 2. On pricing page, you need to select any plan as per your needs and click on “Buy It Now” button.
Step 3. After that you will be redirected to checkout page. Here you need to use NOVASHARE coupon code to save extra 10% instantly. Check image below.
After verifying all your details, you need to click on “Purchase” button to place an order for selected Novashare plan.
On successful of payment process, you are allowed to login your account and download Novashare Premium WordPress plugin.
FAQs Related to Novashare WordPress Plugin
What is Novashare?
Novashare is a performance-focused lightweight WordPress social share plugin that helps you add social sharing buttons in your website’s posts/ pages hassle-free.
Is Novashare Lightweight?
Yes! It is a very lightweight social sharing plugin that adds the highest file size (with all social icons enabled inline and floating bar) of 30.9KB. You can check the article where I have explained everything.
Can I Use Novashare Plugin for FREE?
Novashare is a premium WordPress social share plugin that doesn’t have a free version yet. So you must have to purchase one of the Novashare subscription plans as per your requirement.
Is There Any Offer on Novashare Social Share Plugin?
Yes! Get Novashare Plugin Subscription from this link and use NOVASHARE Coupon Code during checkout and get a 10% extra discount on top of the actual price. Get Novashare Plugin Now!!
What is the Cost of Novashare Plugin?
Novashare has three types of plans, and their starter plan costs $24.95 per year, and the higher plan costs $124.95 per year. In this plan, you will get a single site license, one-year premium support & update, along with 30 days money-back guarantee.
Can I add Click to Tweet Block in Novashare?
Yes! Novashare offers to Click to Tweet Block in three different styles that you can easily add to any post. When you have installed & activated Novashare on your WordPress website-
Go to WordPress Post Editor – Search for Novashare Click to Tweet and add it to your post/ pages.
How to Install Novashare Plugin on WordPress Website?
When you sign up for any Novashare plan, you are allowed to download the Plugin Zip File. After that, upload this zip file to install Novashare on your WordPress website. After that, activate the Novashare plugin and start using its excellent feature.
Can I add Social Follow Widgets Through Novashare?
Yes! You can add Novashare Follow Widgets into your WordPress site and direct your audience to follow you on social networks. To make use of it,
Go to WP Dashboard – Appearance – Widgets – Novashare Follow Widget
Click to add Novashare Follow Widget on the desired location.
Now Your Turn
That is all about Novashare WordPress social sharing plugin review. I can say that, if you are looking for a fast and lightweight social media sharing plugin, then Novashare would be the best choice for you.
Novashare offers many unique features like click to tweet block, follow widget, share count recovery, UTM tracking for Google Analytics, and much more in a single subscription.
If you ask me for the best recommended social media sharing plugin, I will strongly say that you go with Novashare without any question.
I hope I have answered all your questions about Novashare Plugin Review: How Does It Work?, What Is Its Features?. We tried to cover almost all topics related to Novashare premium WordPress Plugins. Do let us know if anything was missing here.
One small request from you, if you like my writing, please do not forget to subscribe to me via email or follow us through Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Also, do not forget to drop your valuable feedback below. Thank you! 🙂