The layout and design of a website play an important role in attracting visitors and providing a better user experience. That’s why you need a fully customizable, responsive theme or any page builder to create a stunning website.
So, I am coming up with a new post, Elementor Review, in which I will describe all the things you need to know before you start using Elementor.
Elementor allows you to create any WordPress website without doing a piece of coding. It offers tons of features that can extend the web design possibilities for any digital entrepreneur.
Before we dive into elementor review, I wanted to make some highlights on elementor page builder.
Let’s Get started,
- Elementor Review – About Company
- Why Should You Need a Website Page Builder?
- Elementor Free vs Elementor Pro
- Elementor Review – Some Important Key Features
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Theme Builder – Pro Feature
- Popup Builder – Pro Feature
- Pre-Made Premium Template Site Library
- Custom Upload – Pro Feature
- Software & Tools Integration – Pro Feature
- Form Builder and Widgets – Pro Feature
- WooCommerce Builder – Pro Feature
- Global Widget – Pro Feature
- Global Custom CSS – Pro Feature
- Motion Effect – Pro Feature
- Elementor SEO Plugin Integration
- Some Other Elementor Pro Feature
- Elementor Review – Pro
- Elementor Review – Cons
- Elementor Review – Plans and Pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions – Elementor Review
- Over to You
Elementor Review – About Company
Elementor is one of the most popular and leading website builders available in the industry. It launched in 2016, and from then elementor 5M+ active installations and 4.5k five-star reviews across the world.
Still, they are growing and empowering digital entrepreneurs to build incredible websites without hiring web developers. Elementor offers drag and drops features + additional CSS options to create your dream websites within minimum time.
Elementor provides a free and premium wordpress plugin with tons of customization options to start your online journey. If you are a beginner, then you can go for the elementor free version. Still, if you want more features and customization options, then you can upgrade to elementor pro without losing your previous work.
Why Should You Need a Website Page Builder?
It is simple when you want to create a website and don’t want to hire any developer, or you don’t have any coding knowledge, then you need a page builder.
Any page builder gives you free hands to create or design any website without doing a piece of coding. They also come with drag & drop features, integration, and resources that help you to give a final look to your website.
Many page builders are available in the market like Beaver, Breazy, Site origin, etc., but some are very popular and trusted. But you have to make the decision which one is right for you.
I was initially confused and tested many of them, but I found Elementor is the best. Whether you are a beginner or pro, you can increase your website creation too fast.
It offers two versions: elementor free and elementor pro that you can choose according to your needs.
Elementor Free vs Elementor Pro
Everyone knows that free stuff doesn’t provide more accessibility. It means if you choose any free tools, then you have less control and limited features. But the free version offers awesome features which are fair enough for a beginner.
However, if you need more control on website layout, design, color, and fonts, you must upgrade to the elementor pro version. Elementor Pro opens more possibilities to give a stunning design and improve user experience.
As we all know, free tools have fewer features and limited resources, so elementor free also has the same. Elementor free version comes with many essential features and resources like drag & drop editor, landing page builder, basic widgets with mobile editing 100% responsive editing options.
You will get almost everything in the Elementor Free version to fulfill your core need to start a blog or website. Whereas Elementor Pro allows you to take your design to the next level and create a dreamed website drag & drop elementor theme builder option. Elementor Pro provides you with more control of the entire site, blog posts design, layout, typography, color, and permission to add custom CSS extended designing.
Apart from that, Elementor Pro offer’s theme builder features to create any section of your website and set display rules where you want. It also allows you to upload custom fonts, custom font-awesome, and email marketing software integration.
Here is a full overview of Elementor Free and Elementor Pro features and interface that can help you to figure out what you are getting in them.
Elementor Review – Some Important Key Features
Although you would get tons of features and resources in elementor pro to take your website design to the next level and grow your business faster.
But here are some popular and incredible features highlights that you should know,
Drag and Drop Editor
Elementor Pro offers endless customization options that can save you extra effort while building a website. It has lots of options that can help you to create a piece of content and see the real-time preview without adding any messy codes.
Using the drag and drop feature allows you to do further customization of any single element, Single widgets (buttons, social share button, progress bars, Notification Bars), column layout & sections, content widgets, product grid, etc.
Theme Builder – Pro Feature
Well, friends, this is one of the awesome features of the elementor page builder that come with a very handy and easy-to-use interface. Elementor pro theme Builder gives you extra control to design any section of the theme, set display rules where you want, and quickly speed up your website building process.
You can create any seamless website design like header, footer, single page, single blog post, blog archive page, 404 pages, etc., for your website and set it for when and how it displays throughout your website.
Popup Builder – Pro Feature
Pop us helps you to generate leads by subscription form or showing any specific message to your audience. Whether it is deals, offers, product updates & showcases, feature highlights, subscription forms, and many more, you can use pop up for several purposes to attract your visitors and increase conversion.
But making a custom attractive popup is a tedious job. Isn’t it? Yes
But here is an elementor popup builder that makes your job super easy. You can create any popup and customize it as you want. Elementor popup builder allows you to create a captivating popup from scratch or choose any pre-made template from the library.
You have full control over the customization/styling of each element of the popup’s customization/styling like height, width, color, section, margin, padding, display rule, and much more to create a pixel-perfect popup.
Apart from that, you can set the display style and place for the entire website as you want.
Pre-Made Premium Template Site Library
Although most of the themes come with many types of the site layout to give a professional look to your website, however, it may happen that you don’t like the theme layout.
So, now the elementor pro template library plays an essential role. You have the 300+ pre-designed premium designer template (blog post template, single post template, landing page template, archive template, testimonial section, block, and much more) and 90+ widgets that you can choose to create a stunning website and pages.
Just select any of the templates, and boom!! You have created an awesome website.
Wait a minute,
If you are still not satisfied with the design, you can customize it to the look you want.
Custom Upload – Pro Feature
Hence you are getting so many options in the elementor pro to experience thrilling designing. Apart from that, elementor pro permits you to upload some custom elements like custom fonts, custom icons, custom code to increase your possibilities.
Software & Tools Integration – Pro Feature
Growing your business becomes handy when you take full advantage of email marketing software to send a newsletter to your audience.
Nowadays, email marketing is a more powerful method to gain sales and traffic to your blog than any other method.
So, why not take this opportunity as a strategy and integrate your favorite and popular email marketing services with your website.
Elementor supports almost all the email marketing software like CovertKit, MailChimp, ActiveCampagin, HubSpot, Zapier, Drip, GetResponse and many more integration that you can utilize for getting more leads.
Connect your email marketing software API to elementor pro and start collecting leads through creating CTA, Popup, Contact Form, Subscription form, Newsletter Subscribe, etc.
In an earlier update, elementor has added the new feature call submissions. It means you can collect the leads directly in the WordPress dashboard even if you are not using any email marketing tool.
Apart from that Elementor has integration with Yoast SEO plugin and RankMath SEO plugin that can help you to optimize your post within the elementor editor.
Form Builder and Widgets – Pro Feature
If you are not a developer or don’t have coding knowledge, then it is a tedious job to add forms to your website.
But thanks to elementor pro, which allows you to create any form and customize it as you want. Its drag & drop features make your job more effective.
Apart from that, you can check live preview and decide where, when, and how it displays throughout your website with a few clicks and simple settings.
WooCommerce Builder – Pro Feature
Building a Woo-Commerce website on WordPress is super easy, but do you know? Elementor Pro WooCommerce builder brings more possibilities to create an attractive layout of products.
Elementor Pro offers almost all the widgets (12+) that you need to design your Single Product and archive page. So you have full control over your product elements and add them as you want.
See the image below for more info about the widgets section to add/edit/ design as you need.
Global Widget – Pro Feature
It is an amazing feature that makes your effort worthy and saves much time for creating any most used widget again. Global widget features allow you to save any favorite widgets and use them throughout the website where you want.
For example, you have created a button widget inside any post, and you want to use it again in another post or page. So, you don’t have to create/design a button widget again.
Just click the global option inside the elementor editor and select your saved widget to insert. Apart from that, you can design it further if you need.
Follow the steps to add your custom CSS, open elementor editor – right-click on any widget- click on Save as a Global for reuse.
Global Custom CSS – Pro Feature
Sometimes it may happen that you are not satisfied with elementor pro elements design/ layout. Don’t worry; Elementor Pro has all the solutions.
Elementor Pro allows you to add your custom CSS for every single widget/element to give a professional look.
Follow the steps to add your custom CSS, open elementor editor – select any widget inside your post/page – Click on Advanced tab in elementor editor – Scroll down and click on custom CSS – Add/edit your CSS code.
Motion Effect – Pro Feature
One of the awesome features that provide the best user experience and captivating view to your readers while scrolling the page or post.
Elementor Promotion effect feature lets you add scrolling effect, mouse effects, parallax, 3d effects and entrance animation for any widgets and sections with few clicks.
You can set the widget animation as per your requirement like fading, zooming, bouncing, sliding, rotating, etc. All these animation effects have various options to animate widgets.
Follow the steps to add motion effect, open elementor editor – select any widget inside your post/page – Click on Advanced option in elementor editor – click on motion effect option – Add your desired effects and animation.
Elementor SEO Plugin Integration
Almost all bloggers use an SEO plugin like Yoast SEO plugin and RankMath to optimize their blog posts. Isn’t it? Yes
But the problem was that you have to return to the wordpress editor to add the data in the SEO plugin.
But now elementor does a fabulous job and integrates the popular SEO plugin (Yoast & RankMath) in the elementor editor. Now you can add/remove the SEO plugin data within the elementor editor.
Some Other Elementor Pro Feature
Elementor Pro is a full package of powerful features that can take your website design to the next level. Although I have covered almost all the essential features, Elementor Pro has many more features to extend your creativity.
So here are some more features list that you must know before you make any decision-
Widgets – CTA, Animated Headings, Flip Box, Media Carousel, Slide, Social Share, Code Highlights, Embed ShortCode Anywhere, Blockquote, Facebook Page & Comment, Form and Set form submission action, Table of Content and many more.
Elementor Review – Pro
I have covered almost all the key features you get in elementor pro to accelerate your designing speed. However, many other reasons force you to buy an elementor pro.
Let’s have a quick and short view of elementor premium.
- SEO Optimized – Elemetor Pro has clean code, and SEO optimized that improves your site ranking. It is perfectly coded by a well-experienced/expert team so that you never face any issue/error due to coding.
- Fast and Lightweight – Speed and server space are crucial for any website, and the Elementor development team takes it seriously. Elementor page builder plugin is well optimized for fast loading and takes less space to enhance your website performance.
- Ease of Use – Elementor page builder comes with hundreds of amazing features and easy to use interface/navigation. No matter if you are a beginner or a developer, you can create a website that you have imagined.
- Theme Editor – Now, you can manage all the theme customization settings with a handy interface within the elementor editor. You don’t need to go theme customizer to customize your theme setting and layout.
- Reliable and Secure – Elementor Pro is trusted by millions of users and has decent popularity worldwide. It offers regular updates containing new features, security patches, and compatibility with WordPress, Theme, and plugins to work smoothly.
- Elementor Support – Elementor offers premium support (average one-day response time) in each plan. If you have any issues related to the elementor, you can raise the ticket to get an exact solution. You can utilize the elementor knowledge base to get almost all the answers.
- Compatibility – Elementor works seamlessly with all the WordPress Themes and Plugins, no matter which theme and plugins are you using in your website.
- Risk-Free Usage – One of the essential pros of using elementor pro. Element offers an industry-standard 30 days money-back guarantee that means if you are not satisfied with its service, you can ask for a full refund. Elementor is committed to returning your amount with no question asked.
Elementor Review – Cons
Although there are no major reasons that can stop you from using an elementor, however, every product has certain limitations based on plans. Here are some cons of using elementor pro page builder –
- Less/No Pre-Designed Widgets – Although you have 90+ widget options to choose from, they are needed to customize further to fulfill your requirements. Some widgets force you to use a limited customize option like Table of Content. It has no extended customization option.
- Template Library – Elementor has fewer and outdated templates compared to its competitors. It might happen that you never like any pre-made template due to outdated and boring design.
- Lack of Support Method – Every company has live chat support in the digital era, but elementor doesn’t have this facility for all users. Recently they have added VIP Support and live chat service in their studio and agency plan that everyone can’t afford.
- No Lifetime Deals – Elementor offers only early plans, which means you have to pay every year to keep your site up. They have no lifetime deals for their products.
Elementor Review – Plans and Pricing
Recently elementor has revised their current pricing and plans for new customers that are quite different from their old plan and pricing structure. Nowadays, elementor offers five types of plans with separate price tags and a number of licenses.
Let’s have a look at elementor cost and plans-
1. Essential – The entry-level plan costs $49/year that you are allowed to use on a single website.
2. Advanced – This plan is available at the cost of $99/year, and you are allowed to use it on three different websites.
3. Expert – This plan is available at the cost of $199/year, and you are allowed to use it on 25 different websites. This plan also includes an expert network profile.
4. Studio – This plan is available at the cost of $499/year, and you are allowed to use it on 100 different websites. In this plan, you will get VIP support, Live chat support, and an expert network profile.
5. Agency – This plan is available at the cost of $199/year, and you are allowed to use it on 1000 different websites. This plan also includes VIP support, live chat support, and an expert network profile.
All the plans come with tons of features and services that provide better website designing capabilities whether you are a beginner or a developer.
Here are quick highlights of elementary features that you get –
- Drag & Drop Editor
- 50+ Pro Widgets
- All Essential Woo-Commerce Widgets
- 300+ Pre-Designed Template
- 10+ Full Website Kit
- Builder – Theme, Popup, Woo-Commerce, and Form
- Regular Update
- Premium Support via Email
- Live Chat in Studio & Agency Plan
- Experts Network Profile in Expert, Studio, and Agency Plan
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions – Elementor Review
Is Elementor better than Gutenberg?
Gutenberg is a WordPress default block editor and still in the development phase. It has very less customization/styling option, whereas elementor comes with many options that can extend your designing ability.
Overall Impact of Using Elementor on SEO?
Although installing and activating it loads many codes, which may affect your site speed and SEO. If you have the best hosting service and use a caching plugin, then it won’t affect you badly. Overall, there are no major effects on your site load time and site ranking.
Is Divi Better than Elementor?
Elementor is available independently in a free version and pro version at a $49 yearly plan. However, Divi (elegant themes) has only a premium version, and you have to buy the DIVI subscription at the cost of $89/year to benefit the Divi page builder.
Should I use Elementor?
It depends on your needs and budgets. However, if you want to create a professional-looking website without hiring a developer or without doing a piece of coding, then Yes, you should try the elementor page builder.
Does Elementor Work with Gutenberg?
Yes! Elementor is fully compatible with Guttenberg block editor and WordPress classic editor and works seamlessly. You can create the desired layout with elementor pro for any blog posts or page made by Guttenberg.
Is Elementor Pro Worth Buying?
Yes! Elementor Pro has many premium widgets, elementor templates, and deep customization options that open a new way of website creation. With elementor pro, you have extra control on website layout, size, color, text, and custom coding to provide a beautiful look.
Is Elementor Free with WordPress?
Elementor offers a free WordPress plugin that you can download from the WordPress plugin library. You have limited and less control over the elements/widgets styling. But you can upgrade to the pro version to take full advantage of elementor features and resources.
Is Elementor Responsive?
Yes! Elementor offers a 100% responsive editing option to create a pixel-perfect website with visual drag and drop editing. You can also customize any part of the website layout based on how it looks on different devices like Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
How Much Does Elementor Cost?
Elementor Pro entry-level plan is available at the cost of $49 yearly, including tons of incredible features and resources. You are allowed to use it on a single website.
What Happens If I Don’t Renew Elementor?
If you don’t renew your license, you are restricted to use pro features, and you won’t receive updates further that can cause some issues to your site.
Does Elementor Work with Any Theme?
Yes! Elementor is fully compatible with almost all the WordPress themes, no matter which theme you have installed on your site just install elementor and start using it smoothly.
Over to You
Well, friends! I have covered almost all the essential points in this elementor review that you need to know before you start using elementor pro.
However, if you have any questions regarding elementor pro, you can ask in the common section.
Element offers tons of features and resources to create the desired WordPress website, and the Pro version enables extra control on your website layout.
If you want to take your website design to the next level without doing a coding piece, you must give try to elementor pro.
If you find this elementor review helpful, then you must share it with your friends. It will take your few seconds, but it motivates me.
Happy Reading and Happy Designing