Are you looking for WordPress Hosting, then this EasyWP WordPress Hosting review is for you? In this article, I am going to review EasyWP WordPress Hosting powered by NameCheap.
As we all know, it is one of the most famous and affordable domain registrars and hosting providers worldwide. They have tons of services for your business that you can choose according to your needs at the best price.
Before we dive into the full review of EasyWP WordPress Review, let’s have some highlights on WordPress Hosting.
What is WordPress?
It is one of the robust content management systems (CMS) available free of cost for anyone, whether you are an individual or a business owner.
You may be amazed by hearing that it powers over 37% of websites you have seen on the internet. Yes, you heard right, everyone’s website among the four is built with WordPress, which you visit.
WordPress is open-source software (CMS) that is licensed under GPLv2. The best part of WordPress Software is building any website you see on the internet without coding.
Wait a minute!
To achieve this goal, you need to install WordPress on your server because WordPress requires Hosting (Server) to work.
- What is WordPress?
- What is Hosting?
- What is WordPress Hosting?
- Why Does WordPress Hosting Exist?
- What is EasyWP WordPress Hosting?
- EasyWP WordPress Hosting Review
- EasyWP WordPress Hosting Features
- Why Is EasyWP Hosting So Much Faster?
- EasyWP WordPress Hosting Price and Plans
- Cons of Using EasyWP WordPress Hosting
- Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
- Final Thought on EasyWP WordPress Hosting
What is Hosting?
As you require a home to keep your stuff the same, hosting (server) is required to keep your website data easily accessible when anyone needs it.
It is a web-space that can be purchased by any hosting provider. There are hundreds of hosting providers and a variety of hosting plans. In this case it becomes more difficult to select the best one, but don’t worry, here are some of the best tips to consider when buying a hosting.
We will learn more about WordPress Hosting in this EasyWP WordPress Hosting Review.
What is WordPress Hosting?
This type of hosting is a little bit different from other web hosting. WordPress hosting is more optimized for WordPress to get better performance and security needs.
Although you don’t need WordPress hosting to work on WordPress. Then the question arises in your mind that.
Why Does WordPress Hosting Exist?
As a business owner, you don’t have enough time to maintain your server, but you want to start your blog or business to set up on WordPress CMS. So, it could be the best reason for the existence of WordPress Hosting.
WordPress Hosting would be the best option if you have a small business with a small team and cannot maintain or afford any other hosting.
Types of WordPress Hosting
1.Shared WordPress Hosting – It is traditional hosting but fully optimized to run WordPress for better performance and results. The only drawback of this hosting is all the resources are being shared with other websites called shared WordPress Hosting.
2.Managed WordPress Hosting – These types of hosting work like VPS and Cloud Hosting. It is also optimized for WordPress, but you will get a dedicated server where your hosting resources and features would not be shared with any other website. You will get pre-installed WordPress and an expert to help you out
Important – No matter which WordPress Hosting you choose for your blog or business, but I am pretty sure that you will get the following benefits
- Blazing Fast Speeds – You will get breakneck loading speeds by using an optimized server environment
- Top Levels of Security – You will get a secure hosting environment to protect your website against WordPress-specific attacks.
- Up to Date Server – You will get automated updates for better site speed and performance so that you can focus on your business.
- Dedicated Expert Support Team – You will get expert support staff to fix WordPress issues quickly.
- 99.99% Uptime – You will get a High level of Uptime to Get rid of the site.
What is EasyWP WordPress Hosting?
In this EasyWP WordPress Review, you will learn about how this hosting is beneficial for you.
So, without wasting more time, let’s get started.
EasyWP WordPress Hosting Review
As we learned before about WordPress hosting and its benefits. Now you are going to get more features and benefits of EasyWP WordPress Hosting. EasyWP WordPress Hosting comes with tons of features that can grab your attention.
I am going to explore all the features of EasyWP WordPress Hosting one by one. Let’s get started.
EasyWP WordPress Hosting Features
Every hosting comes with many features and benefits. If you are planning to buy EasyWP WordPress Hosting, you will get the following features.
#1. Quick Start with EasyWP Hosting
Other hosting required cPanel to manage your entire website data and Installing WordPress to customize it, “Right” But don’t worry, with EasyWP, this works become easier.
EasyWP WordPress Hosting comes with pre-installed WordPress and ready to use for content publication. You don’t need to customize your blog. Your blog is going to live within a minute.
#2. Cloud-Based Technology for Faster Speed
EasyWP WordPress Hosting is based on NameCheap’s very own cloud technology, which gives 3x blazing fast speed. It is capable of handling 50K visitors per month efficiently. Along with that, EasyWP WordPress hosting provides 99.9% guaranteed uptime.
By seeing the speed performance, we must say that it is blazing fast hosting for all business owners who want to run their blog on WordPress. In other hand you can see some speed comparison with other hosting.
#3. All Website One Solution
Like other hosting, you need not manage the site data through file manager and access websites via different URLs. Do you want to create a new website, don’t worry about setting up a separate account and remembering a different password? With EasyWP, you can do it all from one place.
One-click to visit WordPress Dashboard and start producing your content. You can also get all your settings on a single page that can be relatively easy to handle. Here you can create backups, change your domain name, and access your files through SFTP.
1. Domain Name Management – Initially, you will get a subdomain for your blog, but later on, you can change and replace it with a custom domain without hassle inside EasyWP Dashboard.
2. Manage File with SFTP – You can Easily access and mage your website data like file and content by using SFTP Tool.
3. One-Click Maintenance Mode – Are you still customizing your website or have any reason to hide your website? Don’t worry here. You will get the maintenance mode. Activate it and when you are ready to reveal your website, then deactivate it.
4. Easy Backup and Restore – Your backup and restore method has become more manageable with EasyWP Hosting. You can create, backup, or restore your website with just one click.
Free Positive SSL Certificate – Get Free Positive SSL from Sectigo in Turbo and Supersonic plans to Bring encryption, validation, and trustworthiness to your EasyWP website.
Note – Free SSL comes with only Turbo and Supersonic plans
Along with that, all EasyWP WordPress Hosting included the following Features.
- 1X WordPress website
- Easy to use Dashboard to manage website
- Installed in under 90 seconds
- Hosted on Namecheap Cloud
- Seamless scalability as visitors grows
- 3X faster than another traditional hosting
- Safe, Reliable and secure
- Easy backups and restores
- SFTP and database access
- Support for any domain name provider
- Guaranteed 99.99% Uptime
#4. 24×7 Quality Customer Support
NameCheap has a large team of experts who are always available to fix any issue in your blog. They provide dedicated quality support until your problem gets fixed.
Their teams are well qualified and experienced, and fully capable of handling any issue. They are always ready to assist you whenever you require.
Why Is EasyWP Hosting So Much Faster?
It is straightforward because they have their very own cloud platform in-house and are specially designed to provide you with incredible performance.
They don’t outsource key decisions for hardware and network so that your infrastructure is set to provide you ultra-fast and better stability on WordPress.
You can also get three layers of caching, cutting-edge hardware, and better-tuned web servers to give competition to any other hosting.
EasyWP WordPress Hosting Price and Plans
NameCheap EasyWP WordPress hosting comes at a low cost that could fit in your budget. They have three plans that you can choose according to your budgets and requirements.
1. EasyWP Starter – These plans start with Rs. – 285.86 (Rs. – 73.67 for the first month). In this plan, you will get 10 GB of cloud storage, and it can handle 50k visitors per month.
2. EasyWP Turbo – These plans start with Rs. – 580.55 per month. In this plan, you will get 50 GB of cloud storage, and it can handle 200k visitors per month. It also includes 1.5x more RAM & CPU, Free Positive SSL, and free CDN very Soon.
3. EasyWP Supersonic – These plans start with Rs. – 875.25 (Rs. – 221.02 for the first month). In this plan, you will get 100 GB of cloud storage, and it can handle 500k visitors per month. It also includes 2x more RAM & CPU, Free Positive SSL, and free CDN very Soon with 99.99% Uptime guaranteed.
Let’s see Price comparison with other WordPress Hosting Provider
Cons of Using EasyWP WordPress Hosting
Every product and service have some limitations the same way EasyWP hosting also has some shortcomings. Just have a look at the cons of EasyWP –
1. SSL Certificate
As we all know, the importance of having an SSL enabled website. Unfortunately, you will not get a free SSL in the starter plan, but if you want to get it free, you have to upgrade your plan to Turbo or Supersonic plan.
2. No Content Delivery Network (CDN)
They are not providing CDN yet; however, you can use third-party CDN to enhance performance.
They are also working on providing free CDN, and it is likely to be available in early 2021, but only turbo and supersonic users benefit.
3. Private Mail
You will not get a free private email like any other hosting. But you can buy it at 30% off to represent your business.
#4. No Website Migration and cPanel
If you want to migrate to your website then you have to do it on your own because they don’t offer website migration service. Also, you will not get cPanel as it is not shared hosting. However, they provide SFTP to manage backup and restore of your website. As you are migrating to your website on your own it may happen that you lose some data.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
What Is Hosting?
Hosting is a server present on the internet where you have to buy some webspace to store your website data like files, videos, images, etc.
How Many Types of Hosting?
There are many types of Hosting that you can choose according to your needs, like Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, or Server and Reseller Hosting.
What Is WordPress Hosting?
It is like traditional shared hosting but specially optimized for WordPress, where you will get optimum performance compared to standard shared hosting.
What EasyWP Hosting?
It is the WordPress hosting service named EasyWP and offered by NameCheap. They provide almost all the website solutions at an affordable price.
Is It EasyWP WordPress Hosting Worth?
Yes! Of Course, you will get better service and website performance at a very low cost than other Hosting providers.
Final Thought on EasyWP WordPress Hosting
By seeing all EasyWP hosting features, I must say that it is the most affordable and Fast Hosting solution for any business.
Other than hosting, you have a variety of services on NameCheap that you can choose according to your needs.
They are committed to providing such services, which are valuable and fulfil any business owner or blog owner’s requirements.
That is all in EasyWP WordPress hosting review, and now it is up to you whether you try them or not.
If you like and find this article useful, then you must share it. You are also free to give any suggestions or Recommendations via comments.