Are you planning to start your online journey? Or already have started a WordPress website, no matter how you are running your blog.
Probably you are using multiple plugins as per your needs. Isn’t it? But do you know using excess and useless plugins unnecessarily affects your site speed?
WordPress is the most popular and widely used CMS globally, and WordPress Plugins makes your work super easy. That’s why thousands of companies are involved in this industry.
You will get a variety of plugins for a single purpose; in such case, it is very difficult to choose the best WordPress Plugin from them.
I have come up with a list of the top 7 essential WordPress plugins you must have on your WordPress site. These plugins are highly recommended and best from an SEO point of view.
So, without any further delay, let’s see all must-have plugins for WordPress one by one-
7 Best WordPress Plugin For Blogs | Which One is Essential and Why?
- 7 Best WordPress Plugin For Blogs | Which One is Essential and Why?
- #1 MonsterInsights
- #2 OptinMonster
- #3 WPForms
- #4 Elementor
- #5 WP-Rocket
- #6 Rank Math SEO Plugin
- #7 LinkWhisper
- Final Thoughts on Best WordPress Plugin
Running a successful blog requires several things to monitor and improve your content from time to time. You need to analyse your website performance based on user behavior.
So probably you are using Google Analytics to monitor your website content growth; if not, then you should? But visiting GA every time is a little bit of an ignorable job. Isn’t it? Yes!
But don’t worry,
Monsterinsights make your work easier with the integration of Google Analytics. It is the most popular and easy to use analytics plugin with over 3,000,000+ active installation that helps you to see how your site performs.
You can install your Google Analytics code in Monsterinsights and start exploring/monitoring all your website analytics data within the WordPress dashboard with a few clicks.
Key Feature of MonsterInsights Google Analytics Plugin
There are tons of benefits of using the MonsterInsights plugin in your site, but here are a few key features that make your work even easier.
- Easy to Use – You don’t even need a developer to install and configure our Google Analytics on your WordPress Site. Just Install MonsterInsights Plugin and connect Your Google Analytics Account in a few steps.
- All Analytics Data at One Place – MonsterInsights allows you to see all your website analytics data in real-time within the WordPress Dashboard. You don’t need to jump on the Google Analytics website.
- Advanced Tracking – You can track several types of data like eCommerce sales, File Downloads, Forms, Authors, Ads, Popular Post etc., with a few clicks.
- Google AMP Support – You can easily monitor the website analytics data to AMP enable websites for mobile users.
- Addon – MonsterInsight offers many useful addons that help you take your growth monitor strategy to the next level.
- EU Compliance (GDPR) – MonsterInsights helps you automatically make Google Analytics compliant with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
MonsterInsights offers a FREE WordPress plugin with limited features and functionality, whereas PREMIUM Plan opens more possibilities to track your website performance deeply.
MonsterInsights offers three types of plans with different price tags based on feature and functionality that you can purchase as per your business needs and budgets.
MonsterInsights entry-level plan starts with $99.50/Year (Normally $199/Year), and the Higher plan costs $399.50/Year (Normally $799/Year).
Generating the leads plays a crucial role in taking a business to the next level. That is why you need a perfect tool that helps you to generate massive leads quickly.
So OptinMonster comes to play an important role in it. OptinMonster is one of the best WordPress Plugins with 1,213,437+ active install that helps you to capture quality leads and maximize conversion from your audience.
Using OptinMonster, you can build a high converting opt-in form like light popup, floating bar, scroll box, exit intent and many more that you can display throughout your website according to user behaviour.
Key Feature of OptinMonster
OptinMonster WordPress Plugin offers many advanced and easy to use features and resources to create a conversion-optimised opt-in form to generate quality leads and increase your sales quickly.
However, here are some key feature highlights of OptinMonster
- Drag & Drop Builder – It offers easy to use responsive drag & drop option form builder to create attractive and conversion-optimised option form without doing a piece of code.
- Pre-made Template – It offers 100+ attractive and conversion-optimized opt-in form templates that you can use to add an opt-in form to your WordPress site quickly.
- Campaign – Quickly launch an opt-in form campaign as per visitor behavior and display your opt-in form at different places throughout your website like lightbox, full screen, scroll box, sidebar, article inline and many more.
- Trigger Rule – You can easily set the trigger rule for each type of opt-in form. I mean to say that you can decide which campaign display and when to your audience.
- Targeting – You can target your audience at the page level and geolocation to show the information at the right place & right time to maximize your conversion and attract more subscribers.
- Easy Integration – You can integrate your popular email marketing tools like Mailchimp, Drip, Aweber, HubSpot etc., to OptinMonster and manage all your subscribers at one place and take your email marketing to the next level.
- Detailed Insights – You can monitor each option from the campaign with detailed insights and A/B testing to take appropriate action to improve results.
It also offers a FREE WordPress plugin with all the basic and limited features you need to create a successful opt-in form for your WordPress Site. At the same time, OptinMonster Premium offers tons of advanced features to maximize your conversion.
OptinMonster provides four types of premium plans with different price tags based on features and functionality that you can buy as per your needs and budgets.
Its entry-level plans cost $9/Month billed annually (normally $14/month), and the highest plans come with a cost of $49/Month billed annually (normally $80/month).
Have you ever felt the requirement of forms like contact form, newsletter form, payment form, order form, survey form, registration form etc., for your WordPress website? If yes, then you need a developer or a plugin to create attractive forms.
So, why not give a try to WPForms Form builder to create a smart form for your business needs. WPForms is a widely used best form builder for WordPress sites with 4,000,000+ active users.
WPForms offers an easy to use drag & drop form builder and 100+ pre-designed high converting forms template to build successful forms like Newsletter, payment, download, order, multi-page form and much more on your website.
Key Feature of WPForms
Although WPForms contact form plugin offers tons of features and functionality to build a form to quickly capture leads from your audience and embed the form into your site as you required. Let’s see some key benefits of using WPForms Form Builder in your WordPress Sites.
- Drag & Drop Form Builder – WPForms offers an easy to use Drag & Drop form builder so that you can create desired forms for your business without writing a single line of code.
- Pre-Designed Template – WPForms offers 100+ pre-made templates that you can use to increase the speed of your form building process and quickly build forms in a few steps.
- Addon – It offers several add ons to achieve different types of goals, like integration with third-party web applications through Zapier and email marketing services like mailchip, drip, aweber etc to manage/process the forms data for different uses.
- Seamlessly Integration – WPForms offers easy integration with email marketing tools, payment gateway thousands of web applications through addons.
- Responsiveness – WPForms is 100% responsive and mobile-friendly so that you can work on any device (mobile, tablet or desktop) easily.
- Offline Forms – You can enable offline form addon to save user data and submit when the internet connection gets established.
Like others, WPForms also offers a FREE Best WordPress Plugin, which includes everything that you ever need to create a successful contact form, newsletter form etc., quickly.
But WPForms PRO version opens more possibilities to take your form designing at the next level and manage your form data for the further marketing plan.
WPForms provides four types of premium plans to its users with different price tags based on the feature and functionality you get.
Its entry-level plan starts with $39.50/Year (Normally $79/Year), and the Highest plan costs $299.50/Year (Normally $599/Year) that you can purchase as per your needs and budgets.
The layout and looks of any website attract visitors and force them to return to your website and provide the best user experience to your audience. Isn’t it right? YES!
So, it would be best if you were a little bit extra alert to build a stunning website with an awesome design. But how? Either you hire a developer or use a page builder to build a professional-looking website.
So here, the Elementor comes in the role because Elementor is one of the popular website builders trusted by many pro bloggers.
Elementor offers a drag and drop visual editor with various customisation options to build any website that you ever imagined. Elementor comes with 90+ widgets and 300+ starter site templates to build an excellent website in a few minutes. Read more about Elementor Page builder here.
Key Features of Elementor
As I mentioned earlier, elementor provides tons of resources and the best plugin for WordPress Blog to design any website faster than ever. Here are some key benefits of using the Elementor page builder plugin on your site.
- Visual Editor – Elementor provides an easy to use drag & drop editor with a variety of widgets so that you can create your website without doing a piece of coding.
- Theme Control – No matter which theme you are using, you can always manage all theme customize settings like color, typography, page/post layout within the elementor editor.
- Theme Builder – It is an awesome feature that Elementor offers. Using this feature, you can create a custom design of any part of your website, like the header, footer, page/post layout, archive, etc., of your website and set display rules as you want.
- Popup Builder – You can create awesome popups like newsletter subscription, product update, deal & discounts, etc. With a drag & drop editor (either from scratch or use a template) and set display conditions throughout your website.
- WooCommerce Builder – Quickly create your online store with Elementor WooCommerce builder with drag & drop editor and eCommerce widgets. It offers full control over the customization of each element like title, description, price button etc., of your products.
- Save Elements – Don’t want to create mostly used elements (widgets, blocks, sections etc.) every time. Don’t worry; by using this feature, you can save each element as a template for reuse.
- Custom CSS – Elementor Pro allows you to add your custom CSS to give the desired look for your website easily.
- Integration – You can integrate any popular email marketing service like Mailchimp, convertkit, getresponse etc., to manage all your subscribers in one place and use them for further marketing.
It offers a FREE WordPress plugin with all basic features and less/no customization option, whereas Elementor Pro brings more Possibilities to take your website designing to the next level.
Elementor Pro provides five types of plans that you can buy as you need and your budgets allowed. All plans have the same feature and functionality; the only difference is licenses, support and expert network profile.
Its basic plan starts with $49/year that includes a single site license, and Elementor Pro’s highest plan costs $999/Year with 1000 site licenses.
No one likes slow loading websites, even though Google also doesn’t prioritize such types of websites, which loads slowly. In such cases, you need to be extra cautious about your site speed.
But it is not an as easy job as it sounds. You need to perform many actions to optimize your website speed, which takes more time and effort. If you are a developer, you can easily manage your activity to keep your site fast-loading, but what about non-techy?
Here is wp rocket cache plugin plays a crucial role and makes your site faster with few easy settings. Wp rocket is one of the best WordPress plugins for speed optimization, with 1,577,000+ active install.
Wp rocket offers several advanced optimization features to make your site speedy.
Key Features of WP Rocket
Although wp rocket caching plugin comes with many amazing speed optimization features to enhance your website speed quickly. However, here are some key benefits of using the wp rocket WordPress plugin on your site.
- Easy to Use – WP Rocket offers an easy navigation dashboard to configure all speed optimization settings in one place. It’s already set for best optimization settings by default, but you are always allowed to tweak those settings as you need.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) – It offers an easy setup for Cloudflare CDN and RocketCDN to make your site faster with few simple configurations.
- Image Caching – You can set the caching for image, iframe, videos, WordPress embed etc., to get better site loading time.
- Database Optimization – You can optimize your database with few clicks and perform cleanup for Post, Comment Cleanup, Transients Cleanup and database table optimization easily.
- Addon – WP rocket offers a one-click addon that enables google analytics, CDN, Facebook, and Securi to enhance website performance.
- Compatibility – Wp rocket works seamlessly with almost all WordPress themes and plugins, and top managed to host service and provides the best possible speed to the website.
WP Rocket Pricing
It offers only a premium version, so if you want to take advantage of the WP rocket WordPress Plugin, you have to buy their plans. WP Rocket has three types of Plans (Single, Plus and Infinite) with different price tag and site license.
WP Rocket entry-level plan comes at the cost of $49/Year single site use, and the Highest plan allows you to use an unlimited site which costs $249/Year.
#6 Rank Math SEO Plugin
Doing search engine optimization (SEO) is the only way to survive in the competitive blogging industry. In such cases, you need the best SEO tools that help you optimize your blog post and make your SEO work effectively.
So, SEO plugins are the most effective tools that let you do On-Page SEO based on the most common and best SEO practice that you should not ignore in any case.
Although you will get many SEO plugins, no one is better than the Rank Math SEO plugin. After launching in 2018 with the slogan “Swiss Knife of WordPress SEO”, it gained massive installation and popularity.
Rank Math offers a complete package of powerful on-page SEO features and functionality to take your SEO effort to the next level. If you want to rank fast, you must try the Rank Math SEO plugin on your blog. Click to learn more about the Rank Math SEO plugin.
Key Feature of Rank Math SEO Plugin
Rank Math is one of the best WordPress plugins, which provides many features and functions to optimize your blog to improve your search ranking faster. However, here are some key benefits of using the Rank Math SEO plugin that you will not get anywhere.
- Ease of Use – Rank Math offers modular-based SEO Feature that you can enable/disable as you require. Apart from that, Rank Math provided an easy to navigate and categorized setting page to don’t get confused.
- Built-in SEO Analytics – Rank Math offers an easy configuration to connect your Google search console and Google Analytics account to monitor your website performance right there in the WordPress dashboard.
- Google XML Sitemap Generation & Submission – When you are using Rank Math, you need not worry about XML sitemap submission. Rank Math automatically generates XML sitemaps and submit them to verified search engines.
- robots.txt & .htaccess File Editor – Rank Math allows you to edit/modify your most important file within WordPress and create a backup before you start changing these files.
- SEO Analysis – Rank Math allows you to see the SEO score of your website based on 30+ on-page SEO factors and suggest you fix them to achieve a better score in the future.
- Schema Markup (Structured Data) – Adding schema markup in your content improves website search ranking in SERPs. So, Rank Math allows you to add 15+ predefined schema markup & add your custom schema markup and helps search engine bots to understand your content better.
- Content Optimization – Rank Math helps you do on-page SEO of your website pages/posts based on the most common and the best SEO practices and optimize your content with up to 5 keywords.
Rank Math Pricing
Like others, Rank Math also offers a free WordPress plugin that includes everything you need to do on-page SEO of your blog/website. Still, Rank Math Pro extends the possibilities for advanced optimization.
Rank Math Pro helps you add custom schema markup (to win rich snippets), monitor search performance, top 5 winning/losing posts, track keywords, and much more with a few clicks.
It offers two types of plans (own unlimited sites) with different price tags. You will get the same feature and function in both plans; the only difference is license type & support and number of keywords tracking.
Rank Math first plan Pro costs $59/Years+Tax and second plan business costs $199/Years+Tax that you can purchase as you need.
Internal/External linking helps to get a better search ranking to all your website posts/pages and improve SILO structure and increase user engagement for other posts available on your website.
But doing internal linking manually takes a lot of time and effort as well. If you have fewer posts on your site, then you can do it manually, but you have published massive content on your site, then you have a big problem.
Do you agree with me? Then what is the solution? So, the LinkWhisper comes in the role; it makes your linking process super easy.
LinkWhisper is one of the AI-powered & best WordPress plugins for blogs that help you build smart links for your website and speed up the process of internal linking to get a better search engine ranking.
Key Features of LinkWhisper Plugin
LinkWhisper provides a lot of advanced and powerful features and functionality to build a smart & effective link for your blog content and improve your SILO structure and search ranking.
However, here are some key benefits of using the LinkWhisper WordPress plugin on your sites.
- Automatic Suggestion – As you start writing your content, LinkWhisper automatically detects relevant post links and suggests adding them to the current blog post.
- Insert Link in Old Post – LinkWhisper helps you find a post with little or no internal links and suggests adding the most relevant link into your old post.
- Auto Linking – You can make internal link building faster with this feature. Simply add the keyword and URLs which you want to point, and LinkWhisper automatically builds the link to all your old & future posts for that keyword.
- Link Reporting – You will get the complete analytics data for all your internal and external links to optimize your website.
- Broken Link Checker- LinkWhisper helps you to find all broken links and 404 pages and fix them right there in the LinkWhisper dashboard.
- Adding Target Keyword – You can Add your target SEO keywords that you are trying to rank for in Google, and Link Whisper will suggest the most relevant links for your articles.
- Google Search Console Data – You can connect and pull the google search console data for analyzing keyword performance and organic traffic. So, you can adjust your link building for getting better results.
- Multiple Site integration – If you have multiple sites, you can connect all to LinkWhisper and get internal link suggestions from those sites.
It offers only premium plugins that you have to purchase if you require. But if you want to make your life easier, then you must try the LinkWhisper plugin.
LinkWhisper provides four types of plans with different price tags based on how many site licenses you want? Its single license plan costs $77/Year, and 50 site licenses cost $347/Year.
Final Thoughts on Best WordPress Plugin
I have covered only the 7 Best WordPress Plugin that you must have on your WordPress blogs. But there are many other popular plugins available that you can try for getting better results and search performance.
You can try SocialSnap for the social sharing button, ShortPixel Image Optimization plugin, Securi for Security & malware scanning and many more. It totally depends on you how many plugins you will use on your site.
I have shared a list of a few popular, trusted WordPress Plugins for bogs that are quite beneficial for any kind of blog or business.
If you find this article helpful, then let’s spread it to your community. It will take your few seconds, but it motivates me to write more articles in the future.
Happy Reading & Happy Blogging