WPForms and Zapier go hand in hand. The combination of these two plugins can automate many hours of work with just a few clicks. WPForms and Zapier combination is making lives easier for millions of bloggers and digital marketers. Using these two things, you can automate an endless number of things.
Using WPForms, you can create any type of form that you may need. Zapier is also a plugin that acts as a mediator, or you can say that Zapier helps to transfer the data from WPFroms to various apps. To be precise, there are more than 3000+ apps compatible with Zapier.
In this article, I am going to discuss both WPFroms and Zapier and how you can install and integrate both of these plugins. Then, I am going to talk about how the combination of these two plugins can make your life really easy.
It is a super complicated process to track everything regarding your business or website manually and help you with the problem; I will discuss everything about these two plugins. So without further delay, lets’ dive into our article.
What is WPForms?
WPForms contact form builder is one of the most trusted drag & drops website form builders plugins that are currently available on the market. This plugin or tool allows a user to create smart forms and surveys that can be very helpful in terms of their business and feedback options.
WPForm is very popular, and they have over 3 million users worldwide; and among them, there are owners, bloggers, designers, and developers there. WPForms is a form builder plugin that is specifically built and optimized for a WordPress website, and this plugin won’t slow down your website. There are also a ton of custom themes for forms that you can choose from.
You should definitely buy the premium version of this plugin to enjoy all the fantastic features that are provided by this plugin. You have endless possibilities using the premium version of the plugin.
Features of WPForms
- This is a form builder with an effortless drag and drop interface with over 100+ templates.
- Using this tool, you can create a variety of forms for a variety of purposes.
- This plugin is very responsive and doesn’t slow your website down. It is very responsive and works smoothly on computers, mobiles, PCs, and tablets.
- The form builder has smart conditional logic, which checks certain conditions based on the criteria automatically.
- The form builder has an active spam protection mechanism which can come in very handy.
- WPForms can also accept payments and donations from other people.
- It sends you instant notifications so that you can respond to them quickly.
WPForms offers free plugin with limited features and only one integration with constant contact whereas premium plans brings more possibilities to create high converting forms and integrate your favorite email marketing service and third-party apps including payment gateway.
The offers four types of plan with different price tags based on features and functionality. Let’s have short overview on WPForms pricing structure
1. Basic – You will get all the essential tools to build your online form at the cost of
2. Plus – This plan is perfect for businesses who want to do more at the cost of
3. Pro – This plan include everything you need to build a perfect form that cost
4. Elite – This plan is premier solution for smart business owners that cost
If you want to integrate Zapier with WPForms then you must have to buy it. Click on button below and get exclusive 50% discounts on WPForms premium plans.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an online tool that makes our work automatic. It is one of the most useful tools that make the life of a blogger or digital marketer very easy. This basically takes the data from your WPForms and distributes that data between various applications.
Zapier basically works as a bridge for moving data between WPForms and various other applications like Google Calendar, Google Sheet, Google Drive, Dropbox, and many other apps that a content creator frequently uses.
Zapier has support for over 3000+ applications, and you can connect your favorite app with Zapier, and it will automate your entire work for you. For example, if you have 500 emails with attachments that you have to save in Google Drive.
It will take a lot of time to do this manually, but Zapier makes this entire work automatic so that you can save time and focus on other essential things.
Features of Zapier
- It is effortless to integrate with WPForms.
- It is very secure, so you don’t have to worry about your data.
- It supports more than 3000 applications.
- Zapier provides a 99.9% uptime for its users.
- It comes with some ready-made templates and Zap; you can also customize your zap(Basically, the connection).
- It comes with five plans, and the basic plan starts at $19.99/month, which is pretty low considering the features that it is providing for its users.
Zapier Plan & Pricing
Zapier comes with Free and other 4 types of plans which include many advanced functionality to automate your work more easier way then ever.
Here is the Zapier plan and pricing overview
1. Free – Signup for FREE of cost and take advantage of 100 tasks per months.
2. Starter – This plan unleash the power of automation that cost $19/month billed annually.
3. Professional – You will get advanced tools to take your work to the next level at the cost of $49/month billed annually.
4. Team – You are allow to collaborate with your team for work automation at the cost of $299/month billed annually.
5. Company – You will get automation plus enterprise grade feature to increase your business growth at the cost of $599/month billed annually.
How to make life easier with WPForms and Zapier
Here, in this step, I am going to show you the steps using which you can integrate WPForms and Zapier plugin to automate your entire work. Now I will show you how you can install these two plugins and activate them. Make sure to follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Connect WPForms and Zapier
The whole process of connecting the Zapier add-on with WPForms is pretty straightforward, and a non-technical person can also do this very quickly.
First, you need to check if WPForms is installed on your computer or not. If it is installed on your computer, you can then only install the Zapier add-on. Once you have installed the Zapier add-on, you have to go to WPForms and then go to the settings menu. Under the settings menu, you can find an option called the “Integration tab.”
Under this tab, you can see the option “Zapier.” Select this option or click on it to open it. You will get your API key after opening this. This is how you can install the Zapier add-on and integrate it with WPForms.
Step 2: Create your Own Zap Using Zapier
The connection between WPForms and Zapier is called the zap. Creating a zap is really easy. All you need is the API key of Zapier, and you will just have to put the URL of your website. Here we will see how you can create a connection or a zap to move information from WPForms to your favorite application.
First, you need to login into Zapier using your credentials, and then you will see a black [ ‘+’ ] icon on the left of your screen.
After clicking on this option, a new page will open where you can create your new Zap. You can also add a name to your Zap to give it a more personal touch.
- Then you need to select WPForms as your first application.
- After that, choose the option called “App and Event.”
- Then you need to choose the trigger event, and by following these steps, you can create your own zap.
- After creating a Zap, you will be all done, and you can automate your work with the help of this integration.
Learn more about how to install and create WPForms and Zapier integration here.
Step 3: Start Automating your work with WPForms and Zapier integration
After successfully creating an integration, you can use this to automatically store your email with attachments into cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, or Amazon web services.
You can also capture leads using this integration. Zapier makes it really easier to create leads and contacts in the CRM that you are using; it can be WordPress or any other content management system.
Zapier software can also be used with various accounting and invoice applications; for example, Zapier can grab data from WPForms and automatically transport that data into Freshbooks or any other invoicing app.
You can also create a spreadsheet or google calendar event using WPForms and Zapier integration. This will help you grow your business in a very short amount of time.
Apart from that using WPForms and Zapier integration you can send your WPForms data to:
- Create a Lead in Salesforce
- Create invoices on FreshBooks
- Create a contact in HubSpot
- Send text messages using Twilio
- Add a Google Contact
- Make a task in Trello or Asana
- Add a customer in QuickBooks
- Get a Slack Notification
Frequently Asked Questions – WPForms and Zapier
Waht is WPForms?
WPForms is a popular and widely used WordPress form builder plugin out there in the industry. It offers easy to use drag & drop form builder with tons of functionality to generate more leads for your business.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is the cloud based online automation tools that offers easy integration with popular tools like Gmail, spreadsheet, email, slack, marketing service and much more. You can automate your workflow with a simple easy steps.
How to User Zapier with WPForms?
WPForms offer Zapier addon for easy integration via API key to automate your workflow without any hassles. Just install and activate Zapier addon to integrate your WPForms with many third-party apps to automate your work without writing a single line of code.
If you want to grow your online business by saving a lot of time, then the WPForms And Zapier integration could be an incredible package for you. It will automate your entire workload and give you the flexibility to choose any application of your liking.
This can make your life so much easier than getting more time to focus on other important things like marketing for your online business.