Wondering how to scale your live WooCommerce store to catalyze business growth? One easy way to do this is by improving the store quality by adding new functionalities and providing quality experiences for the users.
Nowadays, creating a WooCommerce website is very simple and you don’t require any technical knowledge at all. But taking it to the next level could be harder if you don’t use the right tools.
Scaling the functionalities of a live WooCommerce store is extremely important and can be achieved effortlessly with the right plugins.
Here is a list of some key WordPress Best WooCommerce plugins that could assist you in dramatically improving the quality of your store.
- 8 Best WooCommerce Plugins for eCommerce Store
- 8. LiveChat
8 Best WooCommerce Plugins for eCommerce Store
Although, you can find tons of WooCommerce Plugins in the market to add any functionality in your WordPress eCommerce store. But you must check them for better compatibility, fast speed and product popularity before you start using them.
It would be quite hard for you to check all WooCommerce Plugins one by one. but don’t worry! We have taken all your pain and come up with this post.
Here I am going to explore some popular, must-have and the best WooCommerce Plugins that will help you quickly add required functionality in your eCommerce store to scale your business faster.
So, let’s get started,
1. PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce by WebToffee
Checkout is a lengthy and troublesome process and is often the source of serious security troubles in many WooCommerce retail stores.
A lack of secure and desirable payment options can have serious consequences on your sales. It creates several undesirable outcomes such as cart abandonment, customer attrition, etc.
PayPal is a globally accepted payment gateway service that facilitates a secure and reliable payment experience for its customers. Add the PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin to WordPress to enjoy the payment gateway services on the store.
In addition to the PayPal Express checkout, PayPal smart checkout will also get integrated with your WooCommerce store when you install and activate the plugin. The smart checkout enables customers to use a smart button to make payments. The button auto-detects the preferred payment methods in the residing country and shows them at checkout.
You can also add checkout options to the product page and cart. Customers using this payment method will not be redirected to other sites and will be able to complete the transaction from the cart or product page itself. The PayPal plugin also offers customers a Buy Now & Pay Later option.
- Supports recurring payments essential for subscription products
- Accepts credit cards, debit cards, PayPal Credit (Pay later), and PayPal Money
- Customize the checkout experience for users (For example, the plugin offers a skip order review page option.)
- Enable full and partial refund for orders from the admin order page.
- Offers guest checkout for non-PayPal users based on customer location
2. Popup Builder by OptinMonster
The Popup Builder OptinMonster plugin is a marketing tool that assists you in providing the right messages to the right users at the right time. This way you can convert your every lead, even the cart abandoned users, to customers.
The plugin offers a painless way to serve highly targeted and personalized messages to your website visitors in the right way without causing any interruptions. The plugin offers several different techniques to do this. It includes lightbox popups, floating bar popups, slide-in popups, and more.
With OptinMonster, you can easily create email subscription forms, sticky announcement bars, pop-up campaigns, etc. in a very limited period.
OptinMonster even houses configurations that let you connect your email marketing service provider to the plugin account. The plugin is optimized for both mobile and web.
- Full-scale customization of pop-up targeting features
- Behavior-based pop-up triggers
- Animations and sound effects with pop-ups
- Creates sharable links for social media
- Lead backup and sharing options
3. CookieYes by WebToffee
Compliance with the regulatory policies set forth by international and local bodies is mandatory for maintaining the smooth functioning of your WooCommerce stores. The CookieYes (CCPA and GDPR Cookie Consent plugin) from WebToffee enables WooCommerce store owners to create and manage cookie consent banners. Note that CookieYes is just a WordPress WooCommerce plugin, it can be used in association with all websites built with WordPress.
In addition, the plugin offers several powerful features such as automatic addition and categorization of website cookies, partial/granular cookie consent, consent log, multilingual website support, etc.
The plugin also supports GeoIP-based cookie consent. That is, you can choose to show the GDPR cookie consent banner to only the users in the EU region. The location of the user will be identified from their IP address.
The plugin is available in basic and premium versions. Note that the basic version might not support all the features detailed here.
- Helps with cookie compliance with GDPR (DSGVO, RGPD), CCPA, CNIL, LGPD, and POPIA.
- Single-click identification of website cookies
- Block all cookie scripts until the user consents
- Offers extensive cookie banner customization options
- Automatic disabling of cookie notice bar upon a delay
- WPML compatibility
4. Subscription for WooCommerce by WebToffee
Subscription products are products offered to the customers at regular intervals of time in return for recurring payments.
WooCommerce does not innately support subscription products. This is because the subscription product demands some additional features such as the ability to set up recurring payments and more.
You can add the subscription-based features to the WooCommerce website with the help of the Subscription for WooCommerce plugin by WebToffee. This includes the ability to set up simple and variable subscription products, recurring bills, etc.
The plugin offers several other customizations including options to set free product trials, recurring discounts, charge sign-up fees, and automated email notifications. Synchronization of subscription renewal and pro-rate charging till the first renewal options are also available.
The WebToffee subscription plugin is also compatible with several multilingual plugins and supports translations for 10 languages out-of-box.
- Simple and variable subscription products
- Compatibility with Stripe and PayPal payment gateways
- Ability to set up time-based recurring discounts
- Manage renewal interval and set subscription expiry
- Email alerts to notify subscription status for both customers and store owners
Read Also – Must Have Plugin for WordPress Website
Want to run your store in non-English speaking countries? WooCommerce offers several translation plugins including WPML.
WPML is a WooCommerce multilingual plugin that facilitates translations in your WordPress WooCommerce store.
The plugin assists in the easy translation of the store pages. In addition, you can also specify which attributes should be translated and which are not. The plugin also offers several other settings including multi-currency mode.
Besides pages, you can also WPML to translate products, categories, tags, and attributes of your choosing. WPML is also fully compatible with several popular WooCommerce plugins. Some of those extensions include WooCommerce Bookings, WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping, WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Product Add-ons, and WooCommerce Tab Manager.
- Translation of simple, variable, grouped, and external products
- Offers translations for email messages to admins and customers based on their language preference
- WPML consistently changes the language of the store throughout the entirety of the checkout process.
- Disables product name translations during inventory tracking
- Supports multi-currencies on a single website based on the user’s location
6. Smart Coupons for WooCommerce by WebToffee
Coupons are sales campaign strategies used by millions of stores around the world to help improve sales and attract new customers.
Smart coupons for WooCommerce are an all-in-one advanced coupon management plugin that offers several promotional deals including BOGO coupons, giveaways, URL coupons, store credits, and more.
Any coupons made with Smart Coupons are highly customizable and can be configured to suit all of your needs. In addition to coupon creation, Smart coupons also suggest several methods to promote those coupons inside the website too.
Smart coupons also offer coupon-based solutions for common WooCommerce issues like cart abandonment and social media promotions.
- Automatic coupon application
- Severe coupon customization options
- Coupon eligibility restrictions
- Ability to create coupons specific for separate roles, shipping, and payment methods
- Offers seasonal coupons
- Create bulk discount coupons
- Countdown banner for a sales launch
7. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
A wishlist is an indispensable part of online shopping. Wishlist allows customers to keep a record of products that they liked on your platform. The Wishlist feature can be added to your WooCommerce site with the YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin.
The plugin provides several wishlist-based features. It ranges from a simple ‘add and remove from the wishlist’ to sending promotional emails regarding the wish-listed products to customers.
The YITH plugin offers several other features including an option to request personalized quotes for wish-listed items, enabling Wishlist for users who are not logged in, enabling multiple Wishlist for a single user, and more.
The plugin also provides features to enable customers to add, edit or delete their wishlist as they please. It includes drag-and-drop to rearrange product placements, move items between wishlists, add ‘Add to cart’ buttons, rename wish lists, and more.
Also, YITH offers an option to allow users to search for a registered wishlist from the website. This is a great way to help customers to buy gifts for their loved ones, all they have to do is search for the other person’s wishlist and buy a product from it.
- Add products to the wishlist from the shop page
- Options to view customer wishlist
- Extensive customization options
- Offer wish-listing multiple product variations
- Provides a list of the most wish-listed items
Communication with customers from inside the store is essential to improve the acceptability of the WooCommerce e-store. LiveChat offers a mechanism for you to connect with the customers while they browse the web store.
LiveChat facilitates chatting functionalities that allow customers to connect with your support assistant team to rectify any confusion in real-time. Besides chatting, personalized messages can also be sent out with LiveChat.
In addition to online chatting, the chat window in LiveChat can also be used for offline communications. Here the users will have to provide their contact information to continue the conversation. The LiveChat even enables the customers to sign up for the email campaigning list.
LiveChat WordPress Plugin offers personalization features that allow you to customize every nook and corner of the chat window including different themes for an enhanced mobile experience. The plugin also offers automated replies for repetitive questions and chat tags for effective communication. Moreover, you are allowed to open multiple chat windows on separate pages to make the conversations go faster.
- 24X7 live chat windows that stores customer messages when the support assistant is offline
- Offers quick reply set up for repetitive questions
- Ability to connect with multiple customers at a time
- Provides space for offering targeted messages
- Adds users to the mailing list
Searching for plugins to customize your store in WordPress can be a very tiresome task. All the plugins listed above are the best in the niche and are carefully selected after close examination.
We hope that these plugins were of use to you. Please do let us know if you think we have missed any important niches or plugins.